Want to be Face to Face?
We are pleased to introduce our Animal Encounters
These bird and alligator encounters are offered daily where you can hold, take pictures and learn about our beautiful animals from our zookeepers. Tickets may be purchased online in advance or in person while visiting. No minimum age requirement.
- Parrot/Macaw (or similar bird) encounter – $5 each per person.
Held at 11:30 am, 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm in the Bird Interaction/Pose area
- Regular alligator encounters – $10 each.
Make memories with some of our most exclusive animals. Safely go inside the animal’s enclosure and experience some amazing interactions with the guidance of a zookeeper. Feed the animal, touch, pet, or hold and take as many pictures as you want. Unforgettable! Tickets may be purchased online in advance, as part of a package or in person. Minimum age requirement is 5 years with paying adult.
- Black and White Ruffed Lemurs–$50 per person (Max 8 people–approx. 30 minutes)
Held at 10:15 am, 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm
- Aldabra Tortoise–$35 per person (Max 10 people–approx. 30 minutes).
Held at 2:00 pm in front of Aldabra Tortoise Exhibit
- Reeve’s Muntjac Deer–$35 per person (Max 10 people–approx. 30 minutes)
Held at 11:45 am in front of the Muntjac’s enclosure (near the petting zoo)
Private Animal Interactions for Groups
One on one private animal interactions with a group of up to 6 people in a party. Learn about the animal of your choice (limitations apply), take pictures, and enjoy the experience of being face to face for about 15 minutes. Tickets should be purchased online in advance. Tickets purchased same day are subject to availability.
- $25.00 per person – 15 minutes, 1 animal (animal experience animals excluded) (Max party of 6 people), Group price $145